|« Konvensyen ICC Wilayah Pantai Timur, Hotel Renaissance, Kota Bharu, Kelantan, 26-27 Julai 2010||Majlis Penyampaian Sijil QE kepada Majlis Perbandaran Temerloh dan Hari Bersama Pelanggan MPC WPT »|
IT SOUND VERY SIMPLE BUT THERE IS A LOT OF SYSTEMATIC PROCEDURE INVOLVED
-What is '5S'?
'5S' is a systematic, 5 step method of organizing a work place/ home or a school.
-What can you get when you apply '5S' system?
You will improve team culture, morale & motivation, job satisfaction,
productivity, quality & safety and identify hidden talents.
-What is the objective of '5S'?
The objective of '5S' are reducing wasted effort, time, money, accidents, stress and improving customer services.
By follow these strategies:
- SIGN BOARD :
- Large and clear signs
- Use colours to distinguish
- All machines identified by name and number
- All assets to have inventory number but placed discreetly
- Sizes should be appropriate
- STORAGE OF REGISTERS AND FILES:
- File index displayed
- Colour code
- Oblique lines
- Easy to see, easy to get and easy to return
- Identification strips on registers and books
- 'Homes' for registers and books
- Index labels
- Tags for important pages
- 5 MINUTES CLEANING:
- Fixed time or ad-hoc time
- Bell or alarm or music
- Procedure for checking
- Everyone must participate
- Rigidly applied even when on the phone or having visitors.
You will make your organization a high performance entity.
Feedback awaiting moderation
This post has 110 feedbacks awaiting moderation...